Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Visit from Jack Frost

We've had a visit from Jack Frost sometime since last Friday. Today was the first chance I've had to check on my garden and some plants are showing signs of frost damage. Just when the garden starts producing well, old Jack Frost comes along and nips it!


One of John's co-workers took him to this spot on the way home from work today to see if he knew what it was. We think it was a lime kiln. We've seen a few of them in the area.


I scanned in several pictures I was asked about on Monday and have one more to do plus the scratchboards John has done recently. As long as I don't have too many scans to stitch together, the scanner will do an acceptable job. I still need to decide which one to get to replace this one.

John replaced the batteries in the truck, they continued to loose charge even after we put them on the charger when we got home. We don't know how old they are, so starting new, if these do the same thing as the old ones, we'll know we have a short.

No comments: