Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Seasons come and seasons go. . .

I looked out the window this morning and noticed that the sun has moved farther on its path to the south and its winter position. During the summer it rises about where the telephone pole is, maybe just a bit to the left of it. Now look at it!

We got a bit of rain this afternoon. Yea, love to get rain!



I spent a lot of time today trying to get the scans cleaned up and checking out scanners and printers. I'm having a hard time finding what I want in a scanner. I think I'll go with Epson this time, I don't like the Microtek one. I started cleaning in the computer room, organizing stuff by year and tossing stuff. I need to make room to put a scanner and printer if we get them.

When John got home this evening we went and checked out a pickup one of the guys at work said his uncle has for sale. He told John it only has 20,000 miles on it and is an 80 something. It looked way more worn that that, John looked at the engine and it's telling us it's turned over 100,000!

No comments: