Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Time Grows Short.

Another good day walking. I wasn't sure when I got up with lots of back pain again, but some ibuprofen and a bit of stretching helped and I was able to go on our walk. We made it around the other loop in the golf course! I think we've now been on the entire course, the first time in all our years at the barn! This is my favorite path, the part we hadn't seen must be the oldest part, there are lots of older oaks and pines and they are thicker and the houses more hidden. We came upon a house with a miniature railroad track running around the yard and through a tiny door into the house. So cool! I love the homes in this area, they fit into the landscape, older mostly log homes that just make me want to move in.


I think we're all getting trunky and ready to go home, people are packing up as much as they can and taking it home so they won't have as much on the big move out day next weekend. We're going to use this table for our desk next weekend.


With Matt's help, John loaded up the desk, the bench and the chair in our booth, we would have to make two trips to get them home next weekend and didn't want to do that, so we filled up the pickup today with stuff we can do without. Should make take down next week much faster and easier. It's going to be hectic with all the extra festival people packing up at the same time! It's been a quiet day with Monna gone and Valerie out sick.

I noticed several patches of yellow leaves on the quakies on the way over and home. Fall is starting!

No comments: