Monday, September 27, 2010

Christmas in September?

I was surprised to see a Christmas Display at KMart today. Wow, aren't they rushing the season by a bunch?? Christmas merchandise gets put out earlier and earlier every year! Maybe we should just move the holiday up to September! They also had Halloween costumes out, so maybe we can just have a Halloween/Christmas/Thanksgiving in September holiday! Poor old Thanksgiving gets left out in the stores, I guess there isn't much they can sell for it, so it gets ignored. I don't even want to think about Christmas already. By the time it gets close, I'm tired of seeing all the decorations and don't even want to decorate my house!



The green grass is gone now and our landscape is back to looking like this. For some reason I love this color, too, it looks like home to me!

No comments: