Wednesday, April 25, 2012

wednesday

Spent another day scanning, that's pretty much all I did today.  Getting burned out!  I was looking at posts on facebook this morning and saw one from Cassie that made my blood boil about how no one cares about Alex.  They wanted the funeral on Saturday and caused a big rucus when it wasn't.  I made the mistake of pmimg her and asking her to stop making conflict and she blew up all over me.  Said she was going to make the wreath for the casket, but now she won't be sending anything up.  And a lot of other hateful stuff said to make me feel horrible.  I apologized to her for saying anything, she informed me that they had nothing to do with the yelling cusing phone calls to Vicki, all I knew was that Shirley said her kids, so I assumed it was all 3 of them!  I learned something, don't piss Cassie off!  I always felt sorry for her and stuck up for her when the family would put her down, but being on facebook has lowered my opinion of her, she is either complaining about the tons of stuff she has to do or patting herself on the back at all that she has done.  And how her stuff is the very best!  John once challenged her when she said her cookies were the very best ever, he said Grandma Davis' sour cream cookies were, she never responded to him, LOL, she didn't like that he wasn't patting her on the back.  Think when all this is over I'm going to go ahead and block her comments.  I was thinking about it anyway.  She quit facebook a while back, said there were too many bad souls on here, personnaly, I think she was the bad soul!

No comments: