Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Day After

Woke up with a tender face.  My cheek is sore, I think from the injections, and the tooth area is throbbing. 

We walked this morning, it's been while since we have and I figured I would be way out of shape again, but I made it to the creek without too much pain!  Yea!  The water is still running, not as high, but I expected it to be dried up by now. 

I didn't feel much like eating this morning, so I cooked up some oatmeal and had it.  Easy on the sore tooth! 

Ali Edwards posted her Week in the Life plan yesterday and I spent some time this morning looking at what she has planned for her album. I think I'll get her templates for this year, last year I used a different set than she did.  Maybe this time I'll finish up the week!  Last year we were doing the barn and there was so much going on that I never got the album finished up that week and then kind of forgot about it.  I have my notes from the week and the photos and did do a page on the blog about the first day, so maybe I can go back and finish it now. 

John got a load of gravel and we unloaded and spread it out.  I thought one would do all we need, but it's going to take 2 or 3 more to finish up.  We got the smaller size rocks and it looks so much nicer than the big, I wish we'd used it everywhere!

No comments: