Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

We met Andy's family at Brady Spring for a picnic this morning.  It was a bit breezy, but not too bad.  I think everyone had a good time.  When we left the kids were making a bridge across the little pond.  The adults had all scoffed to ourselves about it and said it wouldn't work.  They had it about a third of the way across and Andy walked out on it and it held him!  Jessie said they got about halfway before they left  Josh did fall in and got one leg wet, I expected someone to fall in and get totally wet.  The guys played golf and frisbee and Andy and Susan hid eggs for the kids to hunt.  I thought Jessie was going to have a big crash, she and Michael ran for the same egg and crashed, but she managed to stay on her feet.  Her eggs weren't so lucky, they all fell to the ground. Wish I'd been faster thinking and got a shot of the eggs in the air!  Sure is quiet at home tonight!  My face is hurting, it's either wind or sun burned.

No comments: