Friday, April 27, 2012

friday

where has this week gone?  I finished scanning the last photo last night.  Just need the one last photo Heather wants from Eric when he comes up today.  I don't think I'm going to start on that album until later, I'm just too tired and burned out.  Scan is all I've done this week, I need to get ready for the kids.  It's hard having to wait this long for the funeral, kind of leaves one in a state of suspended life, waiting to carry on until saying goodby.

John got the panels ready to put up on the little parking shelter.  It's had a tarp and the tarps keep wearing out and ripping in the wind.  We just lost another and he's tired of replacing them.
Eric came up after he woke up, he worked last night, and helped John put up the panels.  They got two up before they decided they'd better stop due to the wind. 

The locust tree says it's officially spring!  The leaves are starting to come out.

We went shopping this afternoon, it was nice to get out of the house for a bit.  I've felt kind of antsy today, not sure why, I just don't feel good.  I scanned in 3 photos of Mabel at the beach, cleaned them up and sent them to Heather.

WatchedTv this evening

No comments: