Saturday, April 28, 2012

saturday

We walked for the first time in a while this morning.  I wish I could say it felt good to walk, but it didn't.  Things just weren't meshing right in my body.  We walked to the creek to see if it is still running and it is, not as high, but still a bit of water.  We saw and heard this bull that was on the ranpage I think LOL.  It was calling and churning up the dirt around its feet, there are bulls across the road and I guess he was challenging them.  They weren't paying much attention to them.  The bull belongs to the Martins, they've moved their cows from the pasture they were in to this one and are going to move them again in a week away from here, so we won't be seeing them this summer.  Stopped and talked to them, they knew about Mabel and offered condolences.  I thought hardly anyone up here knew, but guess some do.  John told our home teacher, but we haven't heard anything since, which isn't surprising, we never have. 

John cut some logs and we propped up the locust tree, its like a weeping willow the branches like to bend down to the ground, which is nice in the summer for deep shade, but it makes it hard to get under the tree.  Today is the first day I feel like I'm back in the work and normal.  This was the week of Ali Edward's week in the life and I just haven't been able to get into it.  Mostly because I spent Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday scanning in albums.  Hardly poked my head out to see what was going on and the one time I did, I wished I hadn't!  Still upset with Cassie, she showed herself to be one of the people she calls "bad souls".  I was suspecting from her facebook posts before this, but now I know.

Found out later that she unfriended me, LOL, she beat me to it!  She also unfriended John, who didn't do a thing to her and Jana and she removed herself from the Wilhelm group.  John asked Connie about casket flowers and she didn't say anything about Cassie making them, she ordered some, so that may have been made up.  Shir says she lies a lot.

I finally got up courage to do something about this computer having blackouts.  They were gettting more and more frequent.  I wrote to asus and they sent me a link to the drivers for the video.  I tried the one that was on here first and it didn't fix the problem.  I skipped the next one cause when I tried that one way back when the puter was new it messed it up.  I installed the newest one and so far, it seems to have fixed the problem.  Keeping my fingers crossed, gives me nightmares to think of having to send it in for repair, too much stuff on here I wouldn't want them to lose!

No comments: