Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Strong Winds today

Strong winds were predicted for after 11 this morning and it started picking up about then.    We went to St. Johns to get some shelving material so John can clean up the "pre-art" on the ground on the south edge of the lot and on the northwest edge.  He also got some extra to redo my compost container in metal instead of the wood pallets.   We stopped by Mom's to pick up the grating and she gave me Dad's old coats.  She said it was time, after almost 8 years she is ready to part with them.  I am going to see if any of them fit Andy's kids, if not, Mom wants me to donate them to a thrift shop.  The one that I liked best is the one I remember Dad wearing the most, an old grey worn one. 

Went to the library this afternoon and the thrift shop looking for parts for a chicken John is building.  Bear and Destiny stopped by again today, they bought one of John's scratch boards, Sweet Dreams.

No comments: