Thursday, April 12, 2012

thursday

John remade my compost bin this morning.  He used one of the shelves he got yesterday, cut it in thirds and made three sides.  Then he got some hardware cloth and lined it so the stuff will stay in.  Now if I can just learn how to made compost, I've tried, but it never has worked for me.  By the time we finished up the temperature had dropped and the wind was picking up.  

John leaves a note on his shop door with his phone in case someone stops by, he got a call just after lunch, there was a lady that wanted to buy more prints.  She came by before with a group of ladies.

I spent some time working on catching up on my blog, I keep getting behind.  I'm still a month behind adding photos! 

John got the barrels and the rest of the stuff on the upper lot moved to the back  He unloadd the stuff we got back from ShowLow and got it scattered around.  He decided he wanted to give a sculpture to Brad Goodsell because he gave us the pottery, so he is going to give him the timepiece.

I picked peas today and put 4 bags in the freezer.  They were getting too big, don't know why I never thought of freezing them sooner!  I picked most all of tem on the side against the wall, there are still some on the south side.  I wonder if they will bloom again or if they're done?

No comments: