Thursday, April 26, 2012

thursday

Where has this week gone?  I haven't hardly stuck my head outside the house.  I've spent the week scanning in Mabel's albums.  Be glad to get done!  Vicki called me this morning , they thought of a couple more pictures they want scanned, one of them I don't have, I called Connie and she remembered it, it's in an album she has.  The other was at the mortuary, so we ran up and got it.  I tried to hook up the recorder to my puter to see if it works, but I can't get it to hook up, it says it won't work with my computer and win 7.  bummer!  I'll try it with the other puter and see if it will work.  John and I are still upset about Cassie and all she dumped on me yesterday.  I shouldn't have said anything to her, but her comment about no one caring about Alex made me mad.   Like she does on facebook, she dumped on me about how much she has done for the ungrateful, (my word not hers) Wilhelm family, even spending $10,000 for the reunion we all thought Alex had paid for.  I can't imagine that she spent that much on it, I know it was a lot, we were thinking a couple thousand, she probably upped it a lot!  Wish I had $$ and I'd send it to her and say, here, I'm paying you back!  Then what she says about how Connie could have made the other family having a funeral on Saturday move theirs to a different building or day, people up here don't do stuff like that!  I guess living in a city squished together like rats makes them rude!  I would never think of doing such a thing to someone!! 

No comments: