Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cold, Wind, Snow

Burr, the wind sounded so cold this morning!  The air was hazy and there was a light snow in the air.  The mountains around us look like they are getting some.  Then it started hitting us, we got some big fat flakes and a bit on the ground. 

I made bread this morning, I'm liking it much better now that I just use the breadmaker for the dough and bake the loaf in the oven.  I like the size better.  I also made buns, yumm, burgers for lunch!

Ali Edwards is getting ready to do A Week in the Life again, I did it last year, but never got it all printed out, I have part of day one, is all.  Wish I'd completed it!  I think I'll do it with her again this year and try and keep up!  I am way behind on my project life too.  I thought it would be much easier to do it that way than doing layouts that I never print, but I'm just not keeping up. My prints at home just aren't that great, so I need to have them printed elsewhere and I forget to get them ready and take them to the drug to print.

No comments: