Sunday, January 22, 2012

We've Got Snow

We got a bit of snow last night.  All is calm and cold this morning, so glad the wind is gone!  John checked and the greenhouse vent windows made it through the wind, they're only held on with silicone seal, no other fasteners like the walls have, so I have been worried that they will blow off in high winds.

We haven't had much snow this winter, just a light skiff when
it snows. 
Andy, Susan, Josh and Jessie came over this afternoon to pick up the stuff Jessie forgot last time she stayed with us.  John, Josh, Jessie and I played wii games while Susan and Andy went shopping for wood.  We had fun!


The boys vs the girls
Josh and Pa
Jessie watching the game
Yea, the girls won!
I'm reading the latest Dean Koontz book, it's the first of his books that I haven't loved reading. I could see where he was going by the end, but it just wasn't as interesting as most of his books are.





No comments: