Tuesday, January 10, 2012

All set up to water

I got the timer set up today to water 2 times a day, now to keep my fingers crossed that it works!
Tiny roots are showing up on my pea seeds, won't be long now until I can plant them!

Tiny roots are starting to show up on my pea seeds.
Out and about around town, we saw a sign that says the XA Buffet is going to be opening back up soon.  I don't remember it being open since we've lived here, but it may have been and I just didn't pay attention.

The building the XA Buffet is in.
They are adding gas pumps at the old Becker Station.
They are putting the gas pumps up at the Becker station, looks like maybe 4 islands.  I wonder if they are just going to be for big trucks or for everyone?

Building going up by Bashas, a cashier told us it was going to be
offices and a T-Shirt store.

No comments: