Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bear Attack

John came in this morning as I was getting ready to go for a walk, he had been lowering his bear sculpture from the waist high table it was on when the chains he was using slipped and the sculpture tipped and headed for the floor.  In slowing its descent to the floor, one of the spikes cut his hand.  I cleaned the cut, determined it didn't need stitches, and we checked to see if he needed a tetanus shot.  He did, so we ended up at Dr. Hamblin's to get him one.  They've changed the shot since we last had one, so they suggested I get one too, so we both ended up getting shot.  We're all protected for 10 years, and I've got a very sore arm!


Off to the clinic to get a shot.
 I got my Amazon order today, a date stamp, a book on cold greenhouse growing and Mary Slade's book Silver Spurs and Sweet Memories.  I spent the rest of the day reading Mary's book.  It is the story of her life and living with Clint's Alzheimer's, so sad.

My Amazon Order
It was a cold day and we never did make it out for our walk.

No comments: