Monday, January 9, 2012

A Quiet Day


A foggy morning.
We went for a short walk to the end of the street and back this morning, it was cold out!

I thought this was cool, the snow caught in the cracks in the road.

Lunch was leftovers, roast in tortillas topped with left over chili
and cheese, it was good!

Remember the ton of spikes we picked up in Tucson?  John cut the tops
off some of them to make a fish, he's going to be under the bears paw,
his next meal.
My watering system is installed and I planted a few seeds.
I'm hoping that it's not getting too cold in my greenhouse to sprout the seeds I planted.  I guess this is a learning year, next year I'll know when I can start planting.  I soaked some pea seeds and have them sprouting under paper towels, I used to do that all the time so I could plant them outside when it was still cold.

I spent a lot of the day napping, I felt so exhausted, don't know why. 

No comments: