Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cold, Windy Day

We cut our walk short this morning because the wind was picking up and it was getting colder.  We walked over a mile, so that's good!  I took this cool picture on our way past the corral.


John is working on his bear again after a break to help his brother build a lift for their Mom.  She is unable to get herself up now, and the kids need something to help lift her.

Working on the bear.
Things are growing in the greenhouse.  We noticed today that the peas on the north side are bigger than the ones on the south.  Maybe the heat from the brick wall is keeping those peas warmer.  Still no lettuce up, I replanted for the third time, hope these come up!

Things are growing!
Trish, Carleen and I started on South Beach earlier this month.  Here's what I had for supper.  It was yummy!

My South Beach supper, it was good!

Cooking the squash Mel and Ruth gave us, I had some for supper
it's so good!
Looking across the street at our 4 neighbors, love watching
them.
The wind picked up this afternoon and was still blowing when we went to bed.  Not looking forward to the spring winds, but they do bring warm weather and summer, so I'll put up with them for that!

No comments: