Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whopper of a Storm

Here's some photos taken in my garden, it's full of blooms right now! These are flowers on some carrots I left in from last year so I can get more seeds.

My green beans are blooming, it won't be long until I'm picking beans.

We drove over the mountain this afteroon to Pinetop and ran into some heavy rain. I got this cool shot through the window.

We went to The Barn to put up the new light we found at Ace. I remembered to take the picture I forgot the other day of our booth. The new light will light my photos, we put up more pro panels and put them on that and the way we put the pro panel blocks the natural light.

We picked up a pizza and went to Andy's house after we finished at the barn. John will be working on Andy's birthday so we paid him a birthday visit early. Hard to believe my baby is turning 40! Makes me feel old! We visited the animals while there, the ducks are getting so big, they're so pretty. They also have a turkey and some chickens. I love the chickens with feathers on their legs!

On the way home we ran into heavy rain and when we got home we found the kitchen was wet, wet, wet! We left a window open and rain had come in halfway into the room! The window sill was full, the rug in front of the sink, sopping, wow, it must have been a downpour coming in from the east. Wouldn't you know, the one time I forget to close the window, rain comes in!

No comments: