Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Almost 4th!

We went for a walk this morning. I am finding it hard to walk this year, lots of aches and pains with every step, Donna was right, 60 hits and you all apart, LOL! Here's how the tents looked as we left for our walk this morning.

And here's the beautiful area we walk in, I always wish I could stay here.



Another slow day. One of our visitors had been to the NEAFAA festival and said it was packed. They sure aren't coming here. One of the tent artists had such interesting work, I talked with her a bit and found she uses things like wadded paper, string and leaves to make the interesting patterns.


I sent my first text message today! I had to get help from one of the artists to figure out how to do it, thanks to Christine. Nikki was headed to California and I wanted to see if she'd made it there yet. She had and just got back from the beach, wish I was there with her!

We had a quiet evening, went for a walk and watched a movie. The Internet dropped us and we didn't get to finish the movie. We were watching UP, cute movie. Saw this neat curly grass on our walk this evening.


No comments: