Saturday, July 24, 2010

White Mountain Roundup Day Two

I went with John to the show again today. It was a long day, 10am to 9pm, so I wanted to be able to spell him and also see the show. I went to the matinee and it was fabulous! Here's the MC of the show, Dakota Livesay, he was so funny! Don't 'ya love his outfit!

The Mountain Saddle Band sounded great, loved the songs they sang!

and the poets were so fun! Here's one of them, Chris Isaacs. I gave up taking pictures after this one, I was too far away and the flash wasn't reaching, so the photos aren't very good.

Dave Stamey recited poems and also sang and he has the most amazing voice! Some of his songs reminded me of John Denver's.

Some of the booths at the show, this one is Johnson Yazzie, I love his painting of the girl in red!

and here's CM Okerwall, I thought I had gotten pictures of most of the booths, but got just these two.

Here's John working on a scratchboard.

Andy's family stopped by to see us, they came in to the show during intermission and Michael saw me going back to my seat and got me to join them. I found Molly and Harv had also come over and were visiting John when we got out of the show. We had lots of traffic today and had a pretty good day!

No comments: