Sunday, July 11, 2010

Humid Day

It's humid today, I hate humidity! We went on a short walk this morning, we picked a path we haven't taken much and discovered we could go down it until it hit a road, then we walked on the road a bit, and took the path back past the goose pond and got to see the little family grazing again. It was just the three of them today. It's getting hard to tell which one is the baby now, I think it's the one in the middle, its neck is shorter than the other two.

After our walk Monna took John and I, Alan and Vickie and Bea out for breakfast next door at the Country Club Restaurant. It was buffet and so good and I was so stuffed! I am constantly amazed at how much Bea looks like family. She reminds me so much of Aunt Irene!

John is working on a new scratchboard now, it's a baby colt riding in a saddlebag. The colt was born while its Mom was on a ride far from civilization and since it couldn't walk to the trailers, the guys on the ride fashioned a bag for it to ride in.

No comments: