Friday, July 2, 2010

Off to the Barn

We left early this morning for the art barn. This is a festival weekend and we're in charge of the cleaning this weekend, so we to get there to clean before opening.

The road is being worked on, I guess they are going to widen it, and this narrow cut, near Greer, is being widened. Wow, there is a lot of rock to be moved!

All the tents were set up and things were hopping when we got to the barn. We had an okay day, not that many people and very few sales.

The artists all surprised me with a cake and card this morning and sang to me! What a sweet surprise!

Ate with Monna tonight, chicken, salad and pasta. We'd brought chicken to grill and it needed to get cooked, so we supplied that. It was good!

We watched a movie on Netflix this evening, I slept through it, LOL, I was tired!

No comments: