Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

I hope you are all having a great 4th! Nikki, I hope California and the fireworks tonight are fabulous!

Here's a shot from our early morning walk. We usually leave about 5:30, so we have plenty of time to walk before the cut off time for people walking on the course.

Today was the last day of the festival. We had moderate traffic, I think Charlie Clark's is getting most of the people. We sold a few items, not many. Don't know why, but sitting around all day is hard and leaves me totally exhausted!


On the road again . . .

It was good to get home this evening! My plants all looked pretty good, the ones in front are a bit wilted, but okay. I found 3 new tomatoes!

Our first NetFlix movie, Avatar, was waiting for us in the mailbox. We watched it tonight. John thought it was shown in 3D in theaters, and if so, must have been fantastic! We both liked it.

I had a sad message waiting when we got home that an old friend, Patty Hackett, passed away. Such a shocker. I got to see her when she was in Arizona for a visit last fall, we had a grand visit laughing over the fun days excavating at Casa Malpais.

No comments: