Saturday, July 10, 2010

Duck, Duck, Goose!

We walked on the golf course this morning and found not just our little family of 3 geese, but 3 extras! The little one is getting so big now! I keep calling them ducks, I don't know why, I guess because they just look like ducks to me when they are swimming. We walked for an hour today, not sure how far we went we wandered around on the paths until we came back to the start. It gets confusing to me where we are after winding around and changing directions so many times.

Frank is putting down sod on this side of the barn and they've started trenching for the sprinkler system and the lights. The sod is coming Wednesday, I hope they are ready by then! Looks like there is lots left to do!

We got another gentle rain today. Maybe the monsoons are here. John and I went shopping this evening, we were too tired to venture down to Wal Mart and picked up a few of the most needed items on our list at the Dollar Store, picked up a pizza and went home, ate and watched a movie.

No comments: