Friday, March 16, 2012

Oh What A Beautiful Morning!

3 1/2 weeks on our new mattress and I woke up about 2 am in a lot of pain, I try to sleep on my sides because my sleep apnea is worse on my back.  For a long time I've had to sleep mostly on my right side because it hurts too bad to sleep on the left.  Lately, both sides have been painful and I toss back and forth between them. This morning my right side was shooting pain down my leg.  I couldn't get back to sleep and finally got up.  Don't know why this bed would be doing that, but I never had the right side hurting before this bed.

It was a beautiful morning!  We walked 2 miles and for the first time this year I walked without my Mickey jacket or a scarf!  I think I can leave off the leg warmers now, too.  Yipee! 

The wind started blowing in the afternoon and the weather reports say it's going to cool down again and we'll get snow on Sunday!  Bummer!  Maybe I'd better not put away those leg warmers and jackets yet!

No comments: