Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Groundhog Was Right!

Winter is hanging in there, it was cold and breezy again today. Guess the groundhog was right when he said there was going to be 6 more weeks of winter.  But, his six weeks are almost over!  Too cold to walk outside, so I did a bit of time on the treadmill. I also played the piano for a while today.

Sunrise
My Breakfast
My cucumbers are growing.
So are my tomatoes!
The beans have tendrils.

My greenhouse.
I felt kind of sick all day, I must have eaten something yesterday that didn't agree with me, I've felt sick to my stomach.
We did some grocery shopping this afternoon and went to the Casa museum to see if Greg had found the picture of what the pueblo may have looked like, but he was gone for the day.

Display case at the Casa Malpais museum,

No comments: