Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's Fixed! We Hope!

John's car has had a strange problem for a while now.  When it's really hot and the car is closed up, it won't start.  It happened to him at work one time and he had to hitch a ride home, then it happened here at home recently.  He researched it online and found some answers and took it up to LeSueur's to have them find the part that needs replacing.  They had it a couple days and then called to say they couldn't make it have the problem!  What!  That's NOT what John asked them to do, he asked them to find the part under the dash, get the number off it and replace it.  So we brought the car home for the weekend, we needed it.  John did more research and found exact instructions to find the part and Andy helped him find it and read off the part number.   He ordered the part and got it and today we drove over to Andy's and he replaced it for us.  John couldn't wad up small enough to get under the dash.  Sorry LeSueur's, you lost out!   And we probably saved a bundle of money!

The road was covered with birds that flew away when cars approached.

I visited with the kids and Susan while the guys were changing the part.  Got some pictures of Jessie and Pupsy playing.  She has Pupsy trained pretty well, She won't let her bug people, she tells her to go lie down and Puspy does it!

Playing catch with Pupsy.

It looks like Pupsy is balancing the ball on her nose!

 We went to ShowLow to shop after we left Andy and ate lunch at Arby's, I tried the Turkey Corned Beef Reuben sandwich, I saw an ad on TV for it and was curious. It was good, I think this is the first time I've had a Reuben.

Our lunch.
My Reuben Sandwich

We stopped at KMart first to get DVD's, WalMart told me that Sony doesn't make DVD's anymore last time I asked for them there.  Funny how they make them for KMart!  Found out today that WalMart doesn't have Benefiber anymore either.  Seems "it's getting too hard to find".  KMart had it, I didn't get it there because I like to get the big container and they didn't have it.  Seems like WalMart has fewer and fewer things I want.  I did find some onion plants.

 
Yipee, I found onion plants today!

The onions are planted.  Wow, there were a lot of them!
I love walking in here and seeing all the plants growing!

Picked some lettuce, a radish and a carrot.

Gold Rush Friday, we watched the new episode,  I thought it was funny that Parker and Christo talked about having a "man crush" on Tony Deets again.  John looked it up to see what a man crush is, it is when you admire someone and wish you were like them or want to be them.  Too funny!


Also watched Bearing Sea Gold, there are a few people on this one that we really dislike!  Wonder if they will bring it back next year?  Not sure I'd watch it if they do.  Seems like these guys get way more gold than the Hoffmans!

No comments: