Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Birthday Visit

John and I walked our 2 miles this morning, after lunch we went to Snowflake to visit Uncle Harvey and Aunt Virginia.  Uncle Harvey is going to be 96 years old on Friday!  We had a good visit, he told me a story about one time when he and Aunt Virginia went fishing with Mom and Dad.  He said they left me alone with them while Mom and Dad went up the stream looking for a better fishing spot.  Uncle Harvey said there I was left with 2 people who were almost complete strangers and I was walking around saying "I need you, where are you, come back to me."  I wonder how old I was?

I had a nice surprise waiting for me when I got home, my CD from the Mountain Saddle Band was in the mailbox!!  I've been listening to it this evening.  Some of the songs I heard last summer live when we were at events they were playing at.  So far, I'm liking it.

No comments: