Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Night Two

Our second night sleeping on the new mattress.  I woke up stiff and sore.  I think I spent too much time on my back. 

Gorgeous dawn.

We walked our two miles today, both of us had a hard time making it.

Nutrioso Creek, burr, it looks cold this morning!
Looking southeast towards Escudilla

I got a new knit hat with a brim to keep the sun
out of my eyes, but it doesn't keep my ears warm
like my Lundin hat does, so I put my scarf under it and
wrapped it around my ears.  Wonder if I'd look too
goofy if I put the Lundin hat under this one??
I replanted tomatoes and put a heat tape so hopefully the soil will be warm enough to sprout the seeds this time. 
Played the piano a bit.  John worked on the little trike he's making for Chase.  He took it over to Ray's to get their kids to try it out.  The kids loved it!

My Becky Higgins Project Life order came today!

No comments: