Sunday, February 26, 2012

Moving The Bear

I think John loves to lift things.  Yesterday, he hoisted the bear up and put it on the trailer.  He was going to weigh it, but the dump was closed.  Today he hoisted it off the trailer and put it in the back of the pickup.  Not sure why, LOL, guess it's a guy thing.

Hoisting the bear up in the air.

Loading the bear in the pickup.

I love to check progress in here!
I cleaned off all the stuffed animals on the tables by our bed, but I just couldn't put this one away.  Jessie brought it over for John when he got his ankle operated on and told him "I brought that Simpson Girl to watch over you, she will take care of you!"  So, she's still there watching over him.

"That Simpson Girl"
Did laundry today. The wind blew a bit and it wasn't as warm today.

No comments: