Friday, May 28, 2010

The Beginning . . .

We started our day with a walk in the golf course. I'm looking forward to a summer of our early morning walks there, it's one of my favorite things about being at the Art Barn!

We finished setting up and made a run home this afternoon to get a few items to add to the booth. Everyone in the barn is set up and ready for the big day tomorrow. We stopped and got photos of a couple things we'd noticed on our trip over on Tuesday, I spotted an interesting group of cut logs and John saw an old concrete mile post. It was different from what we were expecting it to be, there are no raised numbers on it. Guess they made different styles over the years.

The outside vendors were starting to show up when we got back and things are lively and hopping at the Barn!

I BBQ'd chicken for supper, I tried out a new recipe for a rub that I turned into a marinade and it was so good! We invited Monna to eat with us, she supplied a salad to go with our meal, yumm!

No comments: