Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's a Stay Inside Kind of a Day

It was breezy when I got up this morning and now it's horribly windy. It's a good day to stay in out of the wind! John called me a bit ago, he said he'd had to go out in the wind to do some repairs and now he has enough dirt in his ears to plant potatoes, LOL! We keep getting gusts here that are howling and one of my walls-o-water fell over. The ones in front in my brick planter are protected by the house so I think they'll be okay, the others are out in the direct wind, and are getting it hard. A gust almost blew me over when I went out to stand it back up! Luckily, the tomato wasn't damaged!

I caught up on some classes I'm taking from Jessica Sprague. I have her 3, so far, Photoshop Friday tutorials and did those and listened to all the videos again from her This Old Photo class, that I'm just finishing up. I always learn so much from her classes and her tips on fixing vintage photos have been awesome!

No comments: