Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Busy, Busy!

We have only a week until the Art Barn opens for the summer and we're not ready! We spent the morning taking down pictures from the walls and packing them in the camper and trailer. I think we'll have to make two trips, the desk isn't going to fit anywhere and we can't get the larger sculptures in, either.

It was calm this morning, planted onions and transplanted a few of the carrots I started earlier. I've never tried transplanting carrots, so I'm not sure how they are going to do, hope it works!

I walked on the treadmill this morning, it was easier today and I did a bit over a mile. This afternoon we went to St. Johns and installed Mom's cooler. Wanted to get it in before we get busy at the barn and it gets too hot! While we were there, I got some Vermiculite and some compost so I can finish up my garden bed. We noticed this sign at the Lyman on our way down, Charles is collecting "fractured English" signs so I snapped this for him to add to his collection.

No comments: