Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Camera's Adventure

My camera went for an unexpected ride today, on the toolbox of the pickup! I had been taking pictures of the old desk we bought yesterday and set it down on the toolbox to go work on the desk. John had to run to Woodland to pick up some wood and I never thought about the camera until after he left. I called Woodland, but he had been and gone, so I jumped in the car and retraced his path to see if I could see it alongside the road. No camera! So I returned home and not expecting it to be there, ran to check the pickup and there it was! It had tipped over and slid close to the edge, but it was there and it still works! John said he never even saw it when he loaded the wood he bought! Worse than the thought of losing the camera was the thought of losing the pictures in it! Whew, I'm glad it returned safely! Here's a picture of the desk, one of the almost lost photos!

No comments: