Thursday, May 6, 2010

Koontz Marathon

I've been rereading some of my Dean Koontz books. He's my favorite author and after reading Cuba by Stephen Coonts, which was a slow, boring book with shallow characters, I decided I needed a Dean fix! I read the two Christopher Snow books and am now reading The Key to Midnight. One good thing about getting old, LOL, I can read books again and they're like new because I can't remember how they end!

Another doctor appointment this morning. We decided that I'm going to stop all BP meds for a while and see if some of the symptoms are caused by the meds I'm taking or from something else. Could be my fibromyalgia or the sleep apnea causing some of the tiredness. Some he said were definitely from the meds and he added Norvasc to the list of don't give me again. That list just keeps growing. My body just doesn't like medications!

We had our first BBQ of the year tonight. John picked up some brats at the store the other day and they tasted so good grilled!

No comments: