Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

We walked again this morning. We took a path until it intersected a road and followed the road back to the barn. We saw this interesting rock that looked like an animal.


Last day of the festival. One of the vendors was wanting photos taken of her jewelry so she could get juried into another show and Alan asked if I'd be interested. She has some cool stuff, it's fused glass like Diane does. She even paid me to do it! Cool.


I bought one of the cool hats that most of the vendors have been wearing, mine is blue, I love the style of the hats, very cool!


Closing time was 3 pm, but as usual, we had a flurry of last minute lookers and a bit of rearranging to do before we left. All the artists put something out in the aisle, we put the 2 spools with sculptures on them out. First thing I did when we got home was check on my garden and water everything. It all looks good, my onions are getting green tops now, yea!

No comments: