Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cloudy and Windy Tuesday

I walked a mile on my treadmill today, it was hard! I need to go back to the Wellness Clinic, I've lost so much strength that I'd gained from exercising most days!

LOL, I feel so dumb, I found the missing lights and surge protector. Right where they should be, in a box in the camper, a clear plastic box! They were under some sacks and packing material so they didn't show up. At least some good came from the hunt, the attic got cleaned up a bit.

We took a load of stuff from the attic to Andy today and visited with Jessie, who has been sick with the stomach flu. She got it on the way home from her school trip to the valley last weekend. Susan said a lot of the kids on the bus were sick too. Poor Jessie, she is still feeling under the weather and stayed home from school again.

We still have scattered clouds today and it's cool and a bit breezy. The day ended quite windy and we had wind warnings for our area.

No comments: