Friday, August 27, 2010

The Showing of the Purple!

John worked his first night shift last night and so he slept this morning. He doesn't sleep well anymore and was up by noon for a while. He went shopping with me, then back to bed. They are finished redoing the highway between McDonalds and Arbys, except for painting the stripes. I wonder if they have started on the road to Pinetop?

I planted some winter squash this spring and it's not been doing well. I found a couple squashes today, both are pretty small, hope they grow and mature in time!


I was looking out the window this afternoon and saw a hint of purple showing up on my grapes! Guess they got the word that fall is here and it's time to mature. There are tons of them on the vines and they are huge!


Here's a bird John made yesterday, he makes me laugh!

No comments: