Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Cold Day!

John went home early this morning to meet Andy and fix the leak in the shop's water supply pipe. After he left, I went for a walk on the golf course, I love walking there, it's so beautiful! There were 11 geese at the pond and I got several shots of them. They were all out grazing when I first saw them and I was able to walk up fairly close to them before they all headed for the water.


I watched the booth most of the day. When John got back, he framed pictures and left me in the booth. It was a cold day, the temperature dropped dramatically this afternoon, I wouldn't have been surprised to see snow falling, it was so cold! A big cloud of mist rolled by the barn, at first I thought it was smoke and someones house was on fire, it was so big. It felt like we were in a Stephen King story, several people even mentioned that.

We were tired so we went out to eat this evening at Taco Bell. I love their Chalupa bread! Yumm!

No comments: