Friday, August 13, 2010

On the Road Again

Hey it's Friday the 13th! Hope it's not my unlucky day!

We had to be in ShowLow by 7:15 this morning to check in at the hospital for the ultrasound, so we got an early start! The earth is so green and beautiful right now, we are loving driving places!

We were done by 9 and stopped at WalMart for a few things, then headed for the barn. Alan and Vicki are gone this weekend meeting their new granddaughter and I am babysitting their booth. I sold quite a few items and luckily all of them were cash so I didn't have to worry about messing up the credit machine! Alan has the most uncomfortable chair in his booth, and I spent most of the day sitting in it. I hooked up my computer and watched Lost in between customers.


After the barn closed we went and picked up the railroad spikes a kind customer gave us. He also gave John several other rusty items. Then we went and put up the signs, picked up a pizza and headed back to the barn. Whew, I was so tired!

No comments: