Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome, Welcome, Summer Rain

Woke up to cloudy skies this morning and now we're getting rain! Yea, maybe the monsoons are here. I cleaned under the locust tree and set up the table this morning and also around my gardens. Cut down weeds and raked up leaves and it's looking better. I got a big owie from the century plant, I got too close and it made a big scratch on my leg, it hurt! I thought it would be fun to eat outside and just sat down to enjoy my lunch under the locust tree when the wind and rain started. That's okay, I'd rather eat inside and have the rain!

I need to decide where to plant my lavender plant and get it in the ground! I decided to plant a few of the Concho Chili seeds, didn't want to plant them all in case they don't have time to mature this year, but I just couldn't resist trying them out.

No comments: