Monday, June 7, 2010

A Puny Kind of a Day

John and I are both feeling kind of puny today, the after effects of having a bit of heat exhaustion yesterday, I think. It got hot so quickly this year that we haven't had time to get used to it. And the Art Barn was so hot!

As if that wasn't enough, I'm having trouble with a couple of my external drives. One won't start up, I did a bit of trouble shooting and I think the line after the transformer is dead. I thought I could find another cord to use, but none of them have a matching hookup that will fit. The other one was making a funny sound when I turned it on last and I'm afraid the drive is going bad. I wonder how much it would cost to send it to get the data recovered from it?

On a happier note, my plants are looking good, the tomatoes and peppers are growing like weeds inside their little protective walls, the square foot gardens were a bit dry, but the plants up look okay, so hopefully the seeds that haven't sprouted yet didn't get too dry. I have a few plants popping up, I see cucumbers and lettuce! And look at my Virginia Creeper, it's looking good!

No comments: