Monday, June 14, 2010

Driving Miss Allis

Nice weather is back today, yea! Some of my beans were nipped by frost while we were gone, probably Saturday night when it was so cold at the barn. I replanted the nipped ones in case they don't recover and we watered this morning.

John replaced the gas in Allis and he and Jessie took her for a ride this morning. Jessie got to drive, she drove a couple blocks and John said she did a great job! Yea Jessie!

Jessie and I ran to the store this afternoon to find a repair for my soaker hose that is leaking and went by the high school on our way. The area in front of the school is open now and lots of people were stopping and taking photos. We noticed that a couple people had brought flowers for the family killed in the crash and so we got some flowers and a butterfly and went back and left them. By the time we got back there were several groups of flowers and a guy from news channel 12 was there and asked if he could film us putting our flowers down. I told him he could Jessie, but not me, LOL! So he shot her putting our flowers with the rest of them and when I went to fasten the two together so the butterfly wouldn't blow away, I think he got me, too! Wonder if we'll make it on the news tonight? We found out from the newsman that they have identified the people in the plane, it was a family, father, mother, and two daughters. So sad! They still don't know the cause of the crash.

No comments: