Sunday, January 6, 2013

WHAT! My camera is defective????

I got an email from Canon recently, they said my new camera is one that has the defective grips!  I waited until Amazon didn't have the notice on their page before ordering, so what the heck??  I sent an email to Amazon and they are sending out a new camera and I just have to box up this one and they will pick it up!!  Wow, I'm so impressed with Amazon, I bought a new camera and I didn't want to have to send it in for who knows how long to get it fixed and they came though for me!  I got it all boxed up and ready for pickup.  I think UPS will pick it up tomorrow, the email said the next business day.  And, yes those are balloons in the box.  We used them for packing, wonder what they will think when they unpack the package, LOL!



I love sunrise and we had a beautiful one today.



John got the lowest shelf in place and we loaded it up with albums so we could determine where the next shelf will go.  It's exciting that we will be able to find an album we need!  They've been so messed up ever since we got evacuated!

 
 One of our favorite meals for supper, Taco Salad
 
  

No comments: