Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cold weather and a fire

It got down to 3 degrees last night and they say it's going to be colder than that this coming week! Yuck, no fun!

   

Lunch was leftover pork from yesterday.  We made it more like mock tacos and put fritos in the bottom of the bowl and put Pace Picante on top.  I like it better this way.




Mom and Carleen stopped in for a bit, they were up to pick up prescriptions.  They wanted to see the new shelves, I haven't gotten things arranged like I want yet, but stuff is on the shelves now.  The room looks much better, but I haven't gotten all the stuff we took out put back yet, I also need to finish putting the stuff back in the bedroom we took out when we had the flood.  It's a never ending thing, LOL!  And I'm so slow these days, between my weak back and my hurting shoulder, I don't move very fast.

Carleen said they'd noticed a fire on the way here, so after they left we went to see what was burning.  It was a building in front of the catholic church.  Don't know if it was on purpose or not. 



We got more snow this afternoon, it's cold outside!


No comments: