Thursday, January 10, 2013

Out and About

My breakfast was leftover meat from yesterday on homemade toast with an egg on top.

Sunrise

Today was a busy day, we made a deposit, went shopping and ate out this evening.


We've not seen The Roost open for a while now, guess Kelly couldn't make a go of it by herself!


John had the fried chicken dinner and I had a fried chicken wrap at Trail Riders tonight. Yumm!


As we were watching TV tonight I was eating a cookie and felt something hard, so I took it out and it was either a piece of my temporary crown or a tooth! Bummer, guess I'll be at the dentist's first thing tomorrow!  We lost our internet this evening while we were at dinner.  I tried unplugging the modem, and the router, but it doesn't fix.  I called tech support and they are going to send someone out tomorrow, probably around 6 pm, they said.

No comments: