Friday, January 11, 2013

Snow!

We got snow last night, not much, just a light skiff.


I couldn't get Dr. Tenney's office on the phone this morning, so we just showed up first thing.  They took me right in and Courtney checked out my tooth.  Whew, it was just the back part of the temporary crown that broke off.  I was so scared I was going to have to have another crown put in!




Ken Green showed up this mornig to see what's up with our internet. He put in a new modem, but it didn't fix the problem. Turned out it was a problem at their end, in the building that hooks us up.  He left me his business card and said to call him and not tech support next time we have a problem!  Sounds good to me.

Temperature at 11 pm, 10 degrees, burr!  They say we're in for some cold weather, I thought we'd been having that since December, not looking forward to colder than we've had!



No comments: