Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is Mom's 82nd birthday.  I'd swear that she gets younger every year!  She is always on the go, she goes to exercise classes, walks and is active, always going places with friends.  We took Mom to El Camino to celebrate her birthday.  Mom, Carleen, Gary, Sandy, John and I were there, then we went to Carleen's for cake and ice cream.  Happy birthday, Mom!




My shoulder feels much, much worse today! I remembered when I woke up with it hurting that the only other time I got a steriod shot, it did the same thing. I didn't realize at the time that it could have been a reaction to the shot, but with it doing the same thing this time, I think it was the shot and I don't think I'll ever try that again! I can hardly stand to move anything, if I do the shoulder screams at me!


No comments: