Saturday, May 5, 2012

satutday

We went to Nonie's funeral today.  Left here about 11:30 and didn't get home til about 6!  They had a closed casket.  John and I sat next to Mary Slade, she's such a sweet lady!  There was family controversy over something Betty posted on Facebook, I guess there is more of that going on that I knew. 

When we got home we had two messages that people had gotten spam emails from me.  Checked on the puter and they were sent while we were gone!  Andy remotely checked the puter and didn't find any malware or anything, so not sure what happened.  The mails were in my sent folder, so looks like they were sent from here.  Kind of scary to think of someone hacking into it.  I left several windows open one was a site having scrapping day chats.  Maybe that's how someone got in.

No comments: